THERE IS NO BETTER TIME of the YEAR TO VISIT LENK ORTHODONTICS
- Early detection and prevention is a key to normal growth and development.
- Early detection of problems can prevent bigger problems from developing and could even prevent years of complex orthodontic treatment later in life.
- It is recommended children visit Dr. Lenk by the age of 7 years, when permanent teeth are starting to erupt and well before jaw growth is complete.
- Most early evaluations result in no recommended care.
- Growth and development evaluations are FREE. Undiagnosed problems, however, could result in extensive and expensive orthodontic care.
- No referral is needed to make an appointment at Lenk Orthodontics.
- SUMMER IS THE BEST TIME TO VISIT LENK ORTHODONTICS, PRIMARILY BECAUSE KIDS ARE OUT OF SCHOOL:
- No missed classes, quizzes, or tests
- No interference with school-related sports and extracurricular activities
- No school excuses
- If care is needed (whether its extractions and/or braces), there’s time to make an appointment and time to get use to the new appliances
If your dentist has suggested your child should see an orthodotnics, OR If you are worried about your child’s development (i.e. dental spacing, dental crowding, bite, or jaw growth); CONTACT DR LENK’S OFFICE ASAP TO RESERVE YOUR SUMMER APPOINTMENT.
$270 discount when you mention this post if care is started before August 31